TechTalent powered by CompTIA.
From resume to retirement, manage your dream IT career! Create a market-driven resume and get matched to open IT positions from thousands of companies searching for qualified talent. TechTalent does the heavy lifting in your job search. Manage your career with the latest data on salaries, in-demand skills, in-demand positions and more.
- Be the Talent – Job seekers can use TechTalent to create a market-driven resume and get matched to available job postings to land their dream job. Build a resume that works. Walk through a dynamic, customized interview to build a professionally formatted resume that high-lights your marketable skills and the types of experience employers require. Unlike other resume builders, TechTalent’s tool is job-market driven, drawing in contextually relevant questions from real-time job-market data and suggesting skills, tasks and roles that you can use to provide greater detail on your resume
- Search smarter: Search a robust database of job listings — millions of jobs, refreshed every 15 minutes — that uses an AI-based matching engine to connect you with jobs you actually want.
- Explore in-demand careers. See how many recent job openings were posted in your area or how the skills gap expresses itself in a targeted area.
- Reverse-engineer a tech career. Plug in your resume data and job aspirations to get a list of skills and experience needed to reach those goals. You can then draw up a career plan with our next-step tools.
- Find the Talent – Employers can post jobs and use a broad range of sophisticated search features to find and recruit talent with relevant skills and rest assured that they’ll find qualified candidates whose skills align with what they’re looking for.
- Hiring? Find qualified staff for your key technology positions. Employers can post jobs using a broad range of sophisticated search features and the same powerful technology provided to the world’s leading recruitment firms to find and recruit talent with relevant skills.
- Job Pulse – Job Pulse helps recruiters and job seekers get real-time labor data to better understand the job market. Find out what jobs are in demand, where they are, how much they pay and more.
- Available data includes: – Number of area job postings. – Concentrations of the skills gap. – Average time to fill a job. – Average salary for the position.- Education levels, skills and certifications required.
Business Skills Training from Lynda.com.
Boost your performance and grow your career. Explore and understand emerging IT trends. As a Comp-TIA AITP member, download technology research reports, industry trends and predictive analysis, plus content designed exclusively for CompTIA AITP members.
Get tips and advice for your next professional move. Take charge of your career with prescriptive job coaching advice for IT pros. Get actionable tips to use today, tools to get you closer to a leadership role and advice from experts.
Make local connections, exchange ideas and give back. Meet like-minded people and discover your local IT community. CompTIA AITP chapter members who choose to join a hub chapter grow their professional network and spark initiatives that advance the IT industry.
Events and Webinars
Connect with IT leaders virtually and in person, while learning and growing your understanding of industry dynamics. CompTIA AITP hosts a range of events where students and CIOs alike can connect, share knowledge and shape their local IT industry. From hackathons to golf outings and chapter meetings to networking events, get involved to meet local influencers and give back to the technology community.
Save money on CompTIA certification vouchers like A+ and Security+. Get special savings with CompTIA AITP Rewards from top retailers like Dell, GEICO and Disney. Save 15% on CompTIA exam vouchers and training products and get special pricing on events like ChannelCon and the CompTIA Plus Conference.